The personal data controller of the e-store passiongames.eu is Merekaru MTÜ (80417599), located in Merekaru, Haldi küla, Hiiumaa parish, Hiiumaa 92042, telephone +372 53330335 and e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter "merchant"). (edaspidi “kaupmees”).
What kind of personal data is processed
- contact information such as phone number and email address;
- payer and delivery address;
- cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- customer support data;
- other information related to customer surveys and/or offers.
For what purpose is personal data processed?
- to manage customer orders and deliver goods;
- to create an overview of the purchased goods for purchase analyses;
- to ensure payments to the customer (bank account number);
- to resolve questions related to the purchase of goods (e-mail, telephone);
- for web usage statistics (IP address);
- to issue and send invoices to the customer;
- for marketing reasons
- Email address and phone number are used for sending direct marketing messages if the customer has given the respective consent. If the customer does not want to receive direct marketing messages, the customer should select the relevant link at the footer of the email or contact customer service.
- Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time both to the initial and further processing of his/her personal data, including profiling related to direct marketing by notifying customer support thereof via email
Personal data transfer to authorized processors
The merchant keeps the customer's personal data confidential and discloses them to third parties only with the customer's consent, except if the obligation or right to publish data arises from legislation. The user of the e-store agrees that the merchant has the right to process his data in order to provide appropriate services to the customer, including transferring the customer's data to persons involved in the provision of services by the merchant to the customer.
Payment intermediaries - for paying for orders
Collection of statistics - collection of information for the purpose of improving the user experience of the e-store:
- Google Analytics
Security and access to data
Personal data is stored on Zone.ee servers, which are located in the territory of a member state of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to countries whose level of data protection has been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to US companies that are affiliated with the Privacy Shield framework.
The e-shop implements appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
Transfer of personal data to authorized processors of the e-store - processing of personal data takes place on the basis of contracts concluded with the e-store and authorized processors. Authorized processors are obliged to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
Accessing and correcting personal data
Submit a request about personal data stored in the e-shop by e-mail.
The purchase history of the online store is stored for three years.
In case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be stored until the claim is fulfilled or until the end of the statute of limitations (three years).
Personal data necessary for accounting are stored for seven years.
Personal data stored in the e-shop can be deleted by writing to e-mail
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Disputes related to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support. The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate ().
Merekaru MTÜ OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Montonio Finance UAB.